Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's Back!

That's right folks, American Idol is back! Not that I'm craving more reality or anything, I mean, I've got Biggest Loser AND Rock of Love Bus Tour right now, but it's American Idol! I dedicate so much of myself to these poor wanna bes turned karaoke stars turned possibly something worth listening to for a minute turned maybe famous people.

So bring it on! I'm ready for all the crazies and the good ones, the ones you can't quite tell what gender they are and the ones you know all too well what gender they are, the ones who sing like angels and the ones who sing so badly they could kill me and turn me into an angel. I'm ready for ya!

4 comments:

pebes2 said...

i'm with ya baby!!!

Rick said...

...and so begins my four-month exile from prime time...

Abbie Nelson said...

Okay...I'm still waiting for the story on getting your driving priviledges back. Was there weeping? Wailing? Mad finger pointing? I gotta know!

Noiddloo...what kind of word verification is that? Did I just step into a Dr. Suess book?

amy germer said...

I only watch the try out portion. Are those people serious?! There are some real crazies out there!