Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Reality Check

So this morning after I complained to Rick about having less than a week left to figure stuff out for Girls Camp (I was called to be the leader about two weeks ago), plus trying to get stuff ready for the Relief Society activity I'm in charge of tomorrow, plus dealing with too much laundry, a messy house, kids that aren't entertained, ghosts from the past coming back to haunt me, and so much more, I read my friend's blog this morning and found this...



Yup. Just what I needed.

4 comments:

Higleys said...

Nice.

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!! Guess some days we need that... though, I like complaining =) I'm here to help if you need it!

Anonymous said...

And that's why yellow makes me sad.

Corinne said...

This is Mark and my favorite commercial!! Tissue?