Monday, October 18, 2010

Time Out for...Eating?

This past weekend I, along with two of my very best friends in the world, got to spend the weekend in Phoenix at Time Out for Women and while it was really was amazing, as I looked through my pictures I realized that the whole three days could be documented by what we ate...and ate!  Oh my goodness we went everywhere! 

First we have...
(I was an In-n-Out virgin until that day!)

followed by...

(Cafe Rio deserves before and after shots)

and last but not least...



This doesn't even include the places I didn't pull out my camera, the movies, the snack runs to the CVS across the hotel parking lot.  Goodness gracious!  It was a fantastic weekend that I can't wait to do all over again next year.  Mark your calendars SV ladies!  We're hitting the Phoenix Time Out for Women on November 4-5, 2011!
Lori and Brenda at Hard Rock

Me and Brenda at TOFW (Hey Brenda, I need that one picture of all of us!)

5 comments:

Owner said...

You three are so cool. I'm jealous.

Higleys said...

You look great MB

*~Petra~* said...

I have always wanted to go to one of those TOFW things. I will have to see when it is around here. Looks like you had a ton of fun, and I am so craving Cafe Rio now!

Cindy said...

I went to In and Out as a small child and haven't been the same since. You guys look great. I'll have to find a TOFW near us.

Ninny said...

Dang! I wanna hang out with you girls! I miss Bren so much. It looks like a blast.