Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm Bored.

My mom and I are alot alike. We look alike, we laugh alike, and as I get older I realize we get annoyed alike. When I was little I would tell her all the time, "I'm bored." She HATED that phrase because according to her there were, "so many things to do...wash the dishes, clean the bathrooms, do some laundry..." The list would go on and on. Poor Aren is slowly realizing that being bored in my house is not a pay off phrase either. I started telling him the same things, except I'll throw in, "Go outside and leave me alone," every once in a while.

For the past two weeks or so I've been reading the Twilight series and last night I finally finished Breaking Dawn. Quite frankly I'm trying to decide what to do next. I mean for two weeks my life has been filled with vampires and wanna be vampires, vampires who stalk and vampires who want revenge, vampires who "will never leave you", and vampires who show up just at the right moment. I watched from a distance vampire love and the disturbing results of that love, complete with a vampire baby with a full set of teeth (which is about as creepy as clowns in my book) to making more vampires. I was disappointed with the end of Breaking Dawn - I wanted a good fight - and I was annoyed that Bella chose Edward over Jacob. Maybe it's because I prefer hairy guys. Love you Rick!

Anyways, so now that I'm done, I'm a little bored and need something to do. Maybe I'll "wash the dishes", "clean the bathrooms", or "do some laundry"...all things that haven't been done since I discovered that werewolves and form changers are completely different things. Sigh.

2 comments:

Adam Green said...

How are you doing! Long time no talk. I finally was reading our blog and noticed your comment. Jennie is the one who usually does the blog, and I do most of my web surfing at work, where blogs are banned. Your blog is fun to read. How is Rick doing? anyway, have fun

MaryBeth said...

Wait, you surf the web at your job? Shouldn't you be looking for broken bones or something? Love to see my medical premiums at work.