Ok, so Bobbi tagged me. So here are things you never thought you wanted to know about me:
Ten years ago I
1. Lived in Provo but worked in Salt Lake City.
2. Would wake up early so I could go hang out at Rick's (we were engaged) and make out with him before work.
3. Had a super cool electric blue Geo Storm.
4. Had the bestest best friend named Sarah Slaughter...how cool is that name!
5. Had money to burn.
My "to do" list
3. Go to the bank
4. Don't spend money
5. More laundry
1. Mountain Dew...full strength
2. Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
3. Chips and cheesy salsa
4. Artichoke Dip
5. Doritos and sour cream
If I had a million dollars
1. Pay off all my kids' medical debt
2. Finally go on a honeymoon
3. Bye-bye Rick's student loans
4. New car
5. Donate to SCID Foundation because it's harder than hell to pay for a bone marrow transplant for your kid when you can't qualify for any help because your child doesn't have cancer...not that I'm bitter or anything.
Places I've lived
1. Silver Spring, MD
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Plovdiv & Sofia, Bulgaria
4. American Fork, UT
5. Sierra Vista, AZ
1. Sears - ladies, jewelry, shoes, and mens
2. Janitor at Ricks College (one of my personal favorites)
3. CES at the Insitute on U of Maryland Campus
4. Smith Layton & Associates
5. Piano Teacher
There, I did it Bobbi! Love me, because I totally dig you!