Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I haven't figured out which holidays are more draining...the ones where you spend all morning cooking and cleaning getting ready for company or the ones where you spend all morning getting everyone dressed up to be something they're not. Either way, here's this morning's picture of everyone all dressed up.

Rick is an airbender from the Avatar show, Aren is Ash - a pokemon trainer of course - and then there's Tatiana who looks more like a bar wench than Red without her hood. Oh well.

And of course Aren just asked me if he could be Darth Vadar the next Halloween. Seriously? Let's at least get this day over with before we start planning for next year.

5 comments:

*~Petra~* said...

And what was MaryBeth dressed as I would like to know?????? :)

MaryBeth said...

Oh, I was the pissed off mom of course!

Marissa said...

Good lookin' hallweeners! I used to plan my costumes years in advance.

Elisabeth Taylor said...

OH man, I'm going to be the worst halloween mom ever. I can't sew but don't want to spend money on real-looking costumes. Slade got stuck in a high-water Wal-Mart lion costume that velcroed everywhere. Poor child will never forgive me.... Wait, didn't my mom just make me a witch every year? Looks like it may have affected me for life afterall!

MaryBeth said...

Oh come on Liz. You're not THAT bad ;)