Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

Ok, I'm really starting to dig these :)

I was tagged! Six weird and random things about me!

The rules are:

* Link to the person who tagged you (Hilary)
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

So, here they are...

1. If I've been talking about someone and they walk into the room during said conversation, I will automatically touch my nose. Still haven't figured out why, but I do it...now you know if I've been talking about you!
2. I can't stand the ocean. I can sit on the beach all day, but getting into the water gives me the willies.
3. I frimly believe that Colin Firth and Hugh Grant were put on this earth to make me feel better on my horrible no good days.
4. I tell Aren on a regular basis that I will throw him out with the trash if he doesn't shape up.
5. I cuss like a sailor and have no plans to stop any time soon.
6. One of my goals in life is to get a perfect score on Guitar Hero playing "Talk Dirty to Me"...all levels.

I tag

Shera
Laurie
Katie
Joy
Sarah
Jenna

3 comments:

joywinn said...

Hey MB! I did it! Thanks for tagging me : ) It's always fun getting to know you better.

Velda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Velda said...

And here all this time I thought you were just picking it! (typo in the last version, dangit)