The past few days have taught me a lot.
1. I've learned that if you don't want random people commenting on your blog, it needs to be set to private.
2. I've learned that it doesn't matter how much you want someone to change their thought process, it won't work.
3. I've learned that Tatiana really likes her books on the floor instead of neatly placed on her bookshelf.
4. I've learned that Aren will make himself throw up to get out of school.
5. I've learned that I can go to a Relief Society broadcast and get absolutely nothing out of it but the lady next to me can think that Heavenly Father was speaking directly to her.
6. I've learned that I actually do have something to offer.
7. I've learned that just because my life has not been even remotely close to what I wanted, it's not a reason to use that as an excuse to be friendless and hopeless.
8. I've learned that the friends I made on my mission are the friends I will have for life.
9. I've learned that I like watching Lipstick Jungle and 90210 and America's Next Top Model and I don't give a rat's tushy what anyone else thinks.
10. I've learned that I'm more ok with myself than I have been for a long time.